Youth Development Academy
May 15-19, 2017
St. Louis MO, USA (University of Missouri-St. Louis)
8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily
Location: UMSL Bellerive Hall Classroom
Lodging: (check back for Hotel Options/Rates for May 2017)
Register Here! (opens March 2017)
- Clock Hours (35 hours): registration $499.00
- Youth Development CEUs (3.5 credits): registration $509.00
- Seminar/Topics Course (3 hours): (coming: UMSL/MU tuition & fees, Summer 2017)
- Upper level students: (coming: UMSL/MU course sections, Summer 2017)
- Graduate students: (coming: UMSL/MU course sections, Summer 2017)
- Register for the academy non-credit/for-credit, opens March 2017.
- Enroll in the UMSL or MU course for-credit, opens March 2017.
- Join in the academy non-credit/for-credit, meets face-to-face May 15-19, 2017, in St. Louis MO.
- Finish the Summer 2017 course for-credit online before July 28.
For more information:
Course flyer (PDF) | Student spotlight (PDF) | How to register (PDF) | Frequently asked questions (PDF) | Contact us (Email)
(Future Academies: January 8-12, 2018, MU, Columbia MO, USA)