Your career awaits! Learn how to prepare for a career that interests you. Decide what kinds of work are a good match for your talents and abilities. Discover choices for education and training after high school, and what they cost. Investigate salaries, benefits, and careers in demand. Create a career portfolio. Learn how job shadowing and volunteer work can take you down the path to your chosen career.
State specialist contact: Steven A. Henness
CE100 Career Explorations
Target Audience: Senior (age 14-18)
Build Your Future - Youth Notebook
• Identify how your skills and interests tie in to career choices
• Find and land an internship
• Identify college degrees and training you will need for your career
• Build a portfolio of career skills and abilities
• Explore entrepreneurship as a career option
• Learn how to search and apply for jobs, create a resume, and nail that interview
Resources for all project levels
These websites have been chosen by 4-H faculty for their educational content. No endorsement of products is given or implied. Please contact us if you find a broken link or other problem.