Show Me Character
Character Connections in 4-H
Apply Six Pillars to 4-H Members
Being a person of character involves all parts of one's life, including one's 4-H projects! A 4-H member of character:
- Works hard to improve their knowledge in that project area.
- Helps out other members in the same project.
- Does not cheat at competitions or fairs.
- Respects club leaders, extension faculty, and other members.
- Participates in all their activities with a positive attitude.
- Participates in community service activities alongside their projects.
Introduce Six Pillars to 4-H Groups
Character Connections lessons introduce the Six Pillars to 4-H groups:
Connect Six Pillars to 4-H Project Work
Character Connections guides link the Six Pillars to specific 4-H project areas: